Tuesday 24 February 2009

Business Card Designs

I have been busy designing a Business Card for myself, I'm often asked for my details - so its about time I had some cards printed ready to hand out to anyone interested and all potential clients!
I wanted a double sided card, with both sides printed with colours to correspond with my website and the Candyreef brand. The decision to make the corners rounded was made early on as I felt this suits the soft lines of my illustration style. The Front Design was easy... the back was a more difficult decision.

I tried many designs and loved some of the simpler back compositions with clean lines of text and my logo. This would have been fine If I was promoting my skills as a Graphic Designer but as an Illustrator, I decided that the final card should include elements of illustration! I hope that my name will be associated with the image and style, reminding collectors of my work and what I can do. I used an existing illustration and changed the colour balance to blend with the background.

3 comments:

Template Design said...

Fantastic designs!You make them so simple and attractive...

Hank hendricks said...

elegant and fresh design you come up with...I would like to keep it in mind and will use for Metal business cards if i have to design it.

Safdar Ali said...

Great cards. So gorgeous designs. They will help me so much in designing my plastic business cards. Thanks for sharing.