Wednesday 28 January 2009

Starlet Rivalry

I am proud to present my first commissioned Artwork for a teenage fiction book cover and 10 B&W inside illustrations...


Starlet Rivalry is the first book in The Bollywood Series - a unique collection of books by Puneet Bhandal.

This title was great fun to work on, Puneet gave me a copy of the manuscript with descriptions of the characters and a rough idea of what she wanted for the chapter illustrations. The rest was up to me! I know very little of the Bollywood film industry so this was an interesting direction for me which seems to suit my style perfectly, I have really enjoyed creating the stunning characters in their glamorous outfits.


I will soon be working with Puneet on the next title in the series so watch this space...


No comments: